Hello, friends! Wow, looks like NO posts were made in 2013. I have been remiss in my mod duties, but I am doing my best to change that. I would like to see a lot more activity here!
How do we bring this place back to life? What would you like to see?
I want to get going with the distance healing posts someone suggested. I'm not sure why I dropped the ball on that, but I apologize! If anyone else wants to post a weekly post if I miss it, please feel free.
Here are just some brainstormy ideas I've had. Please let me know if you like any of these ideas! If you have any to add, I will update this post to include them. Hopefully we can get a good dialogue going.
* Daily self-healing (maybe rounds of 30 or 90 days?) - encourage each other to stick with it and discuss results/insights/etc.
* Book club - I really love this idea, although my local libraries are a bit wanting, so I'd likely need enough advance planning time that I could get the money together & order the books (if I don't already own them).
* Goal posts? - Maybe monthly goal posts to support each other as we work towards our individual healing/spiritual goals
* Education posts - I primarily practice Medicine Reiki and shamanism, and I'm happy to do a write-up on those if anyone is interested. I'd love to learn more about other traditions and modalities if other people want to do a write-up and get some dialogue going on those.
* Personal practice - While I'm sure many people prefer to keep their personal spiritual experiences private, I really learn a lot from seeing how others do things. I'm happy to share my own experiences, but I hesitate to 'spam' the community with such if members would rather I keep such posts to my own personal journal.
* A daily devotional/motivational quote/link to some resource?
* Weekly or Monthly Off-Topic posts - A place for members to share non-energy-related websites, projects, pictures, discussion.
What do you think?